Baggett Heating & Cooling wants to give you the best service possible and that begins with regular maintenance. Here are some important reasons why:
Peace of mind
- We put this on the top of the list because we consider your peace of mind at the top of our list.
- With a preventive maintenance plan, you can rest assured that any problems will be taken care of before they become bigger problems.
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Regular maintenance is said to reduce the risk of costly breakdowns by as much as 95%.
- Reduce energy consumption
- Preventive maintenance helps ensure your HVAC system runs at peak efficiency. This can mean savings of up to 30% on your energy bill.
- Extend the life of your system
- Regular maintenance extends the life of your system, reducing the likelihood of spending big bucks on replacing your unit.
- Stay protected under warranty
- Most HVAC manufacturers require proof of annual maintenance when a repair claim is submitted under warranty.
Improve air quality
- The EPA reports that indoor air pollutants may be 2-5 times higher than outdoor levels. Preventive maintenance helps ensure that the air pumping through your vents is clean and well-filtered.
Keeps your home safer
- Preventive maintenance helps safeguard your family against the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. The most common cause of carbon monoxide is a cracked or foiled heat exchanger.
- Baggett Heating & Cooling can provide you with the benefits of installing a carbon monoxide detector.
Help the environment
- If you’re concerned about your green footprint, a well-maintained HVAC system consumes considerably less fuel.
Baggett Heating & Cooling recommends having regular maintenance performed on your A/C system. Learn more about regular maintenance and join Baggett’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Club.
Baggett Heating & Cooling has been serving the Clarksville/Montgomery County area for over 45 years. Give us a call or text us at (931) 645-2859.