Protect Your Investment
Your heating and air conditioning system, just like any number of other modern systems in your home, can be costly, but it is completely necessary for home comfort. Proper maintenance will help to protect the investment you have made while helping to keep your family comfortable and safe. Also, when you allow our professional technicians from Baggett Heating & Cooling to maintain your unit, it will run at a higher level of efficiency, reducing repairs and heating and cooling costs.
One of the most effective methods to keep your system working properly is to schedule routine maintenance every 6 months with Baggett Heating & Cooling. Our technicians will check all the components of the unit, cleaning coils, and drains to ensure blockage-free passage for fluids and air. This process is designed to keep your system running at optimal levels and can often predict and prevent breakdowns in between tune ups.
Precision Tune Up Checklist:
- Inspect filtration
- Clean any debris inside the system
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger or elements (if accessible)
- Inspect blower components
- Clean evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Monitor air flow
- Measure volts / amps
- Measure temperature difference
- Test safety controls
- Test starting capabilities
- Tighten electrical connections
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Inspect duct system leakage or failure
Filters Delivered to Your Door
Baggett has partnered with New Filters Plus to make changing your filters easy.
Join Baggett’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Club. Joining the maintenance club is the easiest and least expensive way to receive routine maintenance. The program benefits are:
- Semi-annual system cleanings and tune ups, one heating and cooling
- Protects system warranty coverage
- Priority service status – we come to you before someone that is not on the plan
- 15% discount on repairs during the agreement period
- 24-hour emergency service
- Never an after-hours charge
- Inflation price protection – buy at today’s rate for later service
- Maintained equipment means: Fewer Repairs
- Extended equipment life
- Lower utility bills
- We call you to schedule your regular service, one less thing for you to remember
- Agreement is transferable in Montgomery County
- Comes with one FREE, minor repair per household (up to $100/year).
|Number of Systems||1 Year||2 Year|
|Easy Pay Option||Per Month|
New Maintenance 365
All the benefits of our maintenance plan plus indoor coil cleaning and indoor air quality 365 days a year with a UV treatment bulb. The benefits of UV technology inside your system are:
- Treats your indoor coil against molds, virus, bacteria & microbials
- Helps with respiratory issues indoors, killing & controlling contaminants for healthier indoor air
- Indoor coil cleansing keeps coil “mold-free” and your equipment operating more efficiently.
|Number of Systems||1st Year||After 1st Year|
|Easy Pay 365||1st Year per Month||After 1st Year per Month|
Respicaire UV Treatment
Respicaire MoldMiser S & SLR are the UVC Germicidal Purifiers engineered to keep your Heating and Cooling Systems free of Mold, Mildew, Spores, Bacteria and more. This UVC purifier is designed for internal installation within your Air Handler or Packaged Unit. MoldMiser SLR works around the clock to treat your air so you can live better indoors. Add one of Respicaire engineered Air Cleaners – MicroClean 95 or UltraClean 99 – for additional health benefits for You and your Family.