There could be many reasons you are looking for a career. Maybe you are right out of high school and looking to start your first career, or maybe life happened and forces beyond your control are calling you to move into a new career. Whatever your path may be, Baggett Heating and Cooling might be just what you are looking for.
The Baggett Heating & Cooling Core Values:
Quality • Friendly • Professionalism • Respect • Integrity
The trades are a great place to work, of course, we have always known that. For many years young people have been encouraged to leave high school and go to a four-year university, the reality is that path isn’t for everyone. We can also argue that if you are mechanically inclined, enjoy working with your hands and seeing a project to completion then you can begin not only your training but earning money as well.
No experience is required to join our team. We can train you with both on the job training and also sending you to industry training that we pay for!
What makes someone a great candidate to join our team at Baggett?
- Asking questions like:
- “How can I help?”
- “What do I need to do next?”
- “Am I doing this to the Baggett standard?”
- “I don’t understand, can you help me?”
- Being a person who exhibits our core values of friendliness, respectfulness, integrity, professionalism and quality
- Positive attitude
- Effective communicator with both positive and negative thoughts
- Shows up regularly and on time
- Understands that every day isn’t ideal
- Takes constructive criticism and learns from it
- Invests their spare time into studying, reading and learning the trade
- Invests in the tools necessary to be a professional technician
- Positive attitude
If you think you want to join our team please send a cover letter and resume to Info@CallBaggett.com
#ProTip The cover letter and resume are both required for consideration and we love cover letters. We want to know about you. Why this career? Why Baggett? What is it about you that we need to know? Why do we want you to join our team?