At Baggett Heating & Cooling, our focus is on being the best HVAC company in Clarksville, TN – not the biggest. We get to know our customers, their comfort needs, and how to best serve them.We take that same individualized approach with our team of employees.When you work for Baggett, you become part of our family, and we provide continuous training opportunities and paths for professional growth in the heating and cooling industry.During our hiring process, past experience is not necessarily important, but being exceptional is. If you possess a great attitude, integrity, a strong work ethic, and professionalism, we can teach you the technical side of the business with paid on-the-job training.
Benefits of Working with Baggett Heating & Cooling
- Great pay.
- 7 paid holidays per year, including Veteran’s Day.
- As part of our Veteran’s Day celebrations each fall, we give away and install an HVAC unit for a veteran in need.
- One week of paid time off and one week’s vacation after a year of employment, which increases to two weeks after your third year.
- A paid day off on your birthday so you can celebrate with your family, or just sleep in! An annual holiday party.
- We have gone skeet shooting, toured the Jack Daniels distillery and even spent a weekend in Gatlinburg!
- Weekly payments by direct deposit.
- A short term disability insurance plan at no cost to you.
- We also provide access to a life insurance policy and critical illness plan.
- An IRA after one year of employment.
- Baggett matches up to 3% to help your savings grow!
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Service for only Montgomery County so you are not required to travel out of the county or state for work.
- Company vehicles that are well maintained and have GPS tracking for safety.
Why Work with Baggett Heating & Cooling?
Never a Dull Moment
The better question might be, why not? Under Alana’s leadership since 2001, we’ve strived to create an upbeat, exciting work environment with a culture that’s second to none. If you enjoy taking pride in your work, having predictable and repeatable work processes and staying busy, there’s never a dull moment around here! And best of all, most days (come on, no one is PERFECT), we are happy and smiling and ready to help solve comfort problems for our neighbors and friends.
Success is a team effort. When one of our team members enjoys success, it’s a collective celebration. That attitude comes with being a smaller, tight-knit company that cares about our employees. We know our employees’ spouses’ names, their children’s ages, and their hobbies. We’re proud of the family atmosphere we’ve created here.
Career Growth & Competitive Pay
We may hire you for a certain position at first, but as you grow your skill set, other opportunities become available. We’ll never pigeonhole you into one particular job. The team at Baggett has no egos and attitudes, and we realize that mistakes happen. We recognize mistakes as a learning opportunity and an avenue for you to grow. Aside from on-the-job training, we also pay for classroom training when the time is right.We also offer competitive pay, starting at $15 an hour for an entry-level residential HVAC apprentice, and benefits including paid holidays, paid time off, and paid supplemental insurance!
Join the Baggett Heating & Cooling Team Today!
When someone asks who the best HVAC company in Clarksville, TN is, we want them to hear the name – Baggett Heating & Cooling. Every time we do, it’s a testament to our team of professional technicians and staff.Do you feel like you’re a good fit for Baggett Heating & Cooling? If so, we want to hear from you! We encourage you to fill out our application form today.Apply Today →