There are many different brands of equipment to choose from when it comes to your HVAC unit. Baggett Heating and Cooling breaks down what you need to know about choosing the right brand.
HVAC companies work with specific manufacturers that carry certain brands of equipment. When you choose a heating and cooling company, they will recommend the best equipment they have access to work best for your home’s needs.
So what will Baggett Heating and Cooling look for before suggesting the right brand for your home?
Type of HVAC System
- Based on your budget and home configuration, they’ll determine if you need a split or packaged system.
- Units perform differently based on the climate.
- Baggett Heating and Cooling will recommend the best brand based on the Clarksville-Montgomery County weather.
- You want to choose equipment that will perform efficiently and optimally for your house.
- The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating is important when choosing the right HVAC brand, and Baggett will be able to help determine the best choice for your home.
The two significant factors Baggett wants you to remember is
- Brand name – Don’t just choose HVAC equipment because of the name. Let the professionals help you determine the best brand for you based on all determining factors. What may work best for you might not work best for your neighbor or friend.
- Ratings – using ‘reviews’ online or from a consumer’s digest can be misleading.
Trust the professionals when it comes to choosing the right brand of HVAC equipment. Have questions? Baggett Heating and Cooling is ready to help.
Baggett recommends having regular maintenance performed on your HVAC system because it’s best for your equipment but also because it protects warranty coverage as well. Learn more about routine maintenance and join Baggett’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Club.
Baggett Heating & Cooling has served the Clarksville/Montgomery County area for over 40 years. Contact us by phone, text, or email.