Winter has just started! 2017 is showing all the signs of being a cold one, and if you are already having problems with your heating system, now is the time to decide on your next step.
Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself:
- Have you needed to repair your comfort system more often lately?
- Have you noticed an increase in energy usage from last year, even though the average temperature has remained the same?
- You provided your heating system with maintenance. Is is working harder anyway?
- Is your heating system out of warranty?
- Is your heating system more than 10 years old?
The answers to these questions will provide important information when we assess whether to repair your current system or recommend a new heating unit for you and your family.
Choosing a new comfort system is a major decision. Contact Baggett Heating & Cooling in Clarksville, TN to schedule an appointment and discuss your options. Don’t forget to check out our money saving coupons!