Baggett Heating & Cooling wants to give you some questions to ask when getting an estimate for repair or replacement
Getting a repair or even a replacement could be a significant investment. That’s why you need to ask the right questions to get a reliable quote.
Start by asking your friends and neighbors for referrals and be ready with the right questions to ask the estimator.
- What size or capacity system do you need? If you want to dive deep, you can get this Residential Load Calculation Manual.
- Can the currently installed ductwork be used and if so, should it be cleaned before the new unit installation?
- Can the estimator provide proof that the company is bonded and insured?
- Are there new technologies, like ductless systems or upgraded accessories?
- Will the new system be more energy efficient?
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available?
- Does the company handle all the necessary permits and approvals with local authorities?
- What kind of payment terms are available?
- What is the timetable for the installation?
Also, one of the most important questions to ask is about references. A reputable service provider will have no hesitation to answer these and all other questions you may have.
While you’re asking all these questions, it’s an excellent time to learn more about your heating and cooling system.
At Baggett Heating & Cooling, we love imparting all the knowledge we have to you so that you can make the right decision about your repair or even your replacement.
When you hire Baggett Heating & Cooling to design, install, or service your home’s comfort system, you’re getting a company that is:
- Licensed and insured
- Committed to your satisfaction
- Proud of its 35+ year reputation for quality
- A Tennessee Drug-free and smoke-free company
- And NATE Certified
Baggett Heating & Cooling has been around for over 35 years, so we’ve seen the changes that have happened over those years. If you think it’s time for an A/C replacement or want to make sure your A/C is working at peak performance, give Baggett Heating and Cooling a call for a check up.