Businesses and schools are turning to ionizing devices to help battle COVID-19. Baggett Heating and Cooling wants you to be informed about this advanced technology!
What is iWave?
- iWave is an air purifying device that can be installed in any duct air conditioning system.
How does it work?
- When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke, and odors in the air.
What about COVID-19?
- Tests were conducted using proprietary NPBI technology.
- Based on viral titrations, it was determined that after 30 minutes, 99.4% of the virus was inactivated.
Who is using this device?
- Public Schools
- The Springfield, Oregon public school system is considering a request to install air purification systems in all 22 school buildings.
- St. Anselm College in New Hampshire is having the small iWave devices installed in the HVAC systems of campus buildings. In the wake of COVID-19, the college has been investigating different technologies to help with ventilation on campus and landed on iWave.
- In St. Louis, MO, cyclers at CycleBar will be enjoying fresher air since the owners have installed the iWave technology for the gyms.
- The owner says, “I wanted something relatively economical to operate, cheap to maintain, but does something that adds another layer of protection for our staff and customers.”
What is the advantage of iWave?
- iWave’s advanced technology provides the most effective air purification method. Other technologies require ongoing maintenance with bulb/cell replacements every year or two, making the cost of ownership undesirable.
- iWave air purifiers have no harmful byproducts and most models require no ongoing maintenance and have no replacement parts.
If you want to know more about this advanced technology, for either your home or business, contact us today.
Baggett Heating & Cooling has been serving the Clarksville/Montgomery County area for over 45 years.
Baggett recommends having regular maintenance performed on your A/C system.
Learn more about regular maintenance and join Baggett’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Club.