Attic insulation plays an important role in the overall energy efficiency and performance of a HVAC system.
Here are several reasons why attic insulation is important:
- Proper attic insulation helps maintain a consistent indoor temperature by preventing the loss of conditioned air.
- This reduces the workload on your HVAC systems, leading to lower energy consumption and decreased utility costs.
- Attic insulation acts as a barrier against external temperature fluctuations.
- During the summer months, it prevents the extremely hot attic air from entering the conditioned space.
- In winter, it helps to retain heat inside the structure, reducing system workload.
- With less demand for heating or cooling, the HVAC system experiences less wear and tear, thus extending the life of the equipment.
- Proper insulation ensures a more comfortable living environment.
- It helps to eliminate cold spots in winter and hot spots in summer.
At Baggett Heating & Cooling, we prioritize proper insulation as part of our services.
Ask us about our “Attic Tent”
This can be installed quickly and is an EASY solution to stopping the waste and discomfort caused by the opening to your attic. Benefits of an attic tent include:
- Saves energy
- Improves indoor air quality
- Improves HVAC efficiency
- Easy zipper opening
- Seals – no air in/no air out
We believe an attic tent is one of the easiest, most efficient and cost-effective accessories a homeowner with an attic can invest in. For more information about attic insulation or any question about your HVAC system, please contact us today. We’re here to ensure your HVAC system runs smoothly year-round.
Baggett Heating & Cooling is locally owned and operated and has been serving the Clarksville-Montgomery County area for over 40 years.